Business Meeting Space in the Columbus, Ohio Area
Hold your next business meeting, retreat, presentation, banquet, or client appreciation event at Wagnalls Memorial Library. We have a variety of unique rooms both large and small with flexible seating options and audio/visual systems. We can accommodate up to 300 people and we offer full catering service with a wide range of menu options. Our rooms are available weekdays only, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Choose Your Ideal Space
• The Upper Loft – Located on the second floor of the library, this space offers a lot of character and overlooks the library’s main entrance and courtyard. Seats up to 120 people. Elevator access available.
• Beautiful Historic Theater – Our beautiful Theater Auditorium is original to our building and features an elevated stage making it ideal for presentations. Holds up to 300 people in original, fixed wooden seating. Located on the main floor of the library.
• Small Library Room – This is a historic room located on the second floor of the library off The Upper Loft area. Lined with beautiful wooden shelves, this space is perfect small groups of up to 10 people. Elevator access available.
• Banquet Hall – Located on the lower level of the library, the banquet hall is also original to our building. It has a full kitchen that our caterers can use to prepare food for your event. Elevator access available. Seats up to 120 people.
• Ancillary Rooms – Just next to the main library is our ancillary building that contains several medium to large private rooms that seat up to 120 people. The ancillary rooms do not feature kitchens, however, our expert caterers bring everything they need to serve freshly prepared and hot menu items. Elevator access available.
Room Rental Fees
The room rental fees we charge not only cover the cost of using the room, but help to maintain the historic Wagnalls Memorial Library. With your support, we are able to preserve the historic library and continue serving our local communities. Donations above the room rental fees are greatly appreciated.
Room rental fees include room opening and closing, table and chair setup and breakdown, and trash removal. Please note the prices below do not apply to weddings. Please view our wedding page for wedding packages.
Bloom Township Residents: $60 / hour
Non-Bloom Township Residents: $75 / hour
To reserve a room for your next business event, please contact Sarah Mayzum at (614) 837-4765 ext. 126 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Catering Service
Wagnalls partners exclusively with Creative Cuisine Catering and City Barbeque Catering in Columbus to offer our business clients professional catering service. Both caterers will work closely with you to ensure that every detail of your business event meets your expectations. Menu selections vary and can be adapted to meet gluten-free and vegan diet requirements. Outside caterers are permitted for an additional fee.