An Authentic Wedding Experience
Looking for a Truly Unique Wedding Venue in Columbus, Ohio?
Imagine being married in what looks like a Medieval castle, dancing under magical lights in a Tudor-gothic style setting, or holding your ceremony in a quaint outdoor courtyard surrounded by natural carved stone and manicured gardens. For the bride and groom looking for a unique wedding destination that’s close to home, Wagnalls Memorial Library offers an authentic experience that’s both memorable and unique.
Complete Catering Service
Wagnalls partners exclusively with Creative Cuisines in Columbus and City BBQ to offer our business clients professional catering service. Both caterers will work closely with you to ensure that every detail of your event meets your expectations. Menu selections vary and can be adapted to meet gluten-free and vegan diet requirements. Outside caterers are permitted with an additional fee.
Beautiful Location for Wedding Photos in Columbus
Wedding clients who celebrate their special day at Wagnalls have the opportunity to capture their moments in beautiful, historical on-site settings. Below are just some of the authentic scenes and backgrounds available to our brides and grooms:
• Tudor-Gothic style exterior
• Vaulted ceilings with unique wood carvings
• Historic wooden library tables and chairs with built-in library lights
• Beautiful wood shelves of books
• Hanging metal chandeliers
• Spiral cement staircase with wrought iron railing
• Historic theater with original wood seats (theater is attached to our main building)
• Grand arched wooden doorways
• Stone laid courtyard with seasonal manicured gardens
• Stained glass windows
From small, intimate occasions to large parties of up to 120 guests, Wagnalls can help make your story tale wedding come true. To learn more about our wedding services call (614) 837-4765, ext. 126.