An Established, Exceptional, Historical Wedding Venue in the Columbus, Ohio area
Help Your Clients Create their Dream Wedding at Wagnalls Memorial Library
If your wedding clients are searching for more than the typical “wedding hall” in Columbus, Wagnalls offers them a unique alternative with our historical auditorium. Authentic architectural characteristics combine with stunning rooms and views to provide a romantic wedding experience that’s unmatched in the area.
Located in the small charming town of Lithopolis just southeast of Columbus, the Library sits nestled in a quaint setting amidst trees, a stone laid courtyard, a manicured garden, trellis walkway, and green lawns with ample space for outdoor ceremonies. When wedding guests enter the Library, they will feel as though they have traveled back in time to a Renaissance-era where they will marvel at the fine finishes around them.
Wagnalls has recently expanded its wedding services to include full catering packages by partnering with local award-winning catering companies. Our detail-oriented wedding manager and caterers understand that every wedding is a signature event, and strive to provide the highest level of service helping you organize weddings both large and small.
Why Wagnalls as a Wedding Venue?
- A unique, romantic, historical wedding experience
- Flexible indoor and outdoor options
- Full catering service including elegant dinner menus, food stations, full buffets, bakery, and wedding cakes
- Experienced wedding staff that’s detail and service oriented
- Packages to fit every couple’s budget
- Incredible photo opportunities, including access to our historic theater with original wood seats, beautiful wood shelves of books, vaulted ceilings with unique wood carvings, historic wooden library tables, unique wall murals and painted details, hanging metal chandeliers, arched wooden doors, spiral cement staircase with wrought iron railing, stone laid courtyard with seasonal manicured gardens, and more
To learn more about the wedding services at Wagnalls, call (614) 837-4765, ext. 126.