Request for Artist & Vendors for Winterfest
Hello Artists, Crafters and Holiday Vendors
We are excited to announce ourfirst annual Winterfest 2020 Fine Arts & Crafts Showon Saturday, November 28, 2020 and Sunday, November 29, 2020. We would love for you to be part of the magical winter weekend we have planned at The Wagnalls Memorial.
Arts and Crafts Show Details:
- Secure space fee: $50 per table (received no later than Monday August 3, 2020)
- The show will be held in our Community Center building, located just next to the Library on our property
- Setup begins at 10:00 AM – Friday, November 27, 2020 or 8:30 AM on Saturday November 28, 2020
- Public hours: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM on Saturday, November 28, 2020 & 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Teardown: Sunday, November 29, 2020 after close of market at 5:15 PM
- Santa, Mrs. Claus and the Elves!
- Live music
- Food and beverages available for purchase
- Parking will be available in our lot
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning their own area
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase
- Artist and Vendor spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis
Artist and Vendor Application
COVID 19 MESSAGE:
Many of you have asked about our upcoming outdoor art festival, “Art at the Wagnalls,” scheduled for August. As of now, we anticipate holding this event while adhering to any guidelines issued by the state at that time. Should this event be canceled or you do not feel comfortable attending, a full refund will be issued for your space security fees.
We are excited to be able to engage with and serve the Wagnalls community again!
Simply complete the Winterfest Vendor Application and submit your payment before Monday August 3, 2020 and we will reserve your space at this exciting event that will be heavily promoted across social media channels.
Artist and Vendor Fees: $100.00 total
- Early Bird Space Security Fee $50.00
- $50.00 due day of event.
- Maximum out of pocket fees are $100.00
Deadline: Secures your space by July, 3rd at 5:00 p.m.
Simply complete the Winterfest Vendor Application below and submit your payment before Monday August 3, 2020 and we will reserve your space at this exciting event that will be heavily promoted across social media channels. Download Registration Form
Questions? Please contact Amanda Fourlaris at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 741-1533 with any questions.
Winterfest Christmas Market Schedule
Friday, November 27, 2020 – Opening Night Party
The event begins at 5:30 PM and will conclude at 10:00 PM.
Saturday, November 28, 2020 – Market Open To The Public
The event begins at 11:00 AM and will conclude at 9:00 PM.
Sunday, November 29, 2020 – Market Open To The Public
The event begins at 11:00 am and will conclude at 5:00 PM.
Please contact Ray at email@example.com or (440) 799-4325 with any questions.