Request for Artist & Vendors for Winterfest
Hello Artists and Crafters,
We are excited to announce our first annual Winterfest 2020 Arts & Crafts Show on Saturday, November 28, 2020 and Sunday, November 29, 2020. We would love for you to be part of the magical winter weekend we have planned at The Wagnalls Memorial.
Arts and Crafts Show Details:
- space Vendor fee: $50 per table (received no later than Monday August 3, 2020)
- The show will be held in our Community Center building, located just next to the Library on our property
- Setup begins at 10:00 AM – Friday, November 27, 2020 or 8:30 AM on Saturday November 28, 2020
- Public hours: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM on Saturday, November 28, 2020 & 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Teardown: Sunday, November 29, 2020 after close of market at 5:15 PM
- Santa, Mrs. Claus and the Elves!
- Live music
- Food and beverages available for purchase
- Parking will be available in our lot
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning their own area
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase
- Artist and Vendor spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis
Simply complete the Winterfest Vendor Application below and submit your payment before Monday August 3, 2020 and we will reserve your space at this exciting event that will be heavily promoted across social media channels.Download Registration Form
Click here to learn more and to download the Application Form or fill out online form below and secure with non-refundable deposit.
Questions? Please contact Amanda Fourlaris at email@example.com or (216) 741-1533 with any questions.
We hope to see you at Winterfest 2019!
Winterfest Christmas Market Schedule
Friday, November 27, 2020 – Opening Night Party
The event begins at 5:30 PM and will conclude at 10:00 PM.
Saturday, November 28, 2020 – Market Open To The Public
The event begins at 11:00 AM and will conclude at 9:00 PM.
Sunday, November 29, 2020 – Market Open To The Public
The event begins at 11:00 am and will conclude at 5:00 PM.
Please contact Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 799-4325 with any questions.